Garage doors are common facilities for enterprises and large residential families, and are suitable for commercial facades. Common garage doors mainly include remote control, electric and manual. Among them, remote control, induction, and electric power can be collectively referred to as automatic garage doors. The main difference between a manual garage door and an automatic garage door is that there is no motor.
Automatic garage doors are mainly classified into: flap garage doors and rolling shutter garage doors. In particular, the door opening is large, and it is inconvenient to install the ground door body, which is convenient and quick to open.
Classification of garage doors:
1. Automatic garage door: There are mainly remote control, induction, electric and manual garage doors. Among them, remote control, induction, and electric power can be collectively referred to as automatic garage doors.
2. Rolling shutter garage doors include: ordinary rolling shutter garage door, stainless steel rolling shutter garage door, aluminum alloy rolling shutter garage door, foam rolling shutter door, inorganic cloth fireproof rolling shutter door and so on. The most common rolling shutter garage doors on the market are made of aluminum alloy extruded profiles. The surface is treated with electrostatic powder spraying, fluorocarbon spraying and other processes to achieve corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, rust resistance, scratch resistance and other characteristics. Strong durability, long service life, high strength, anti-theft, protection and other properties, so it is the most widely used.
3. The flap garage door includes: color steel door garage door, Ropskin garage door, wood grain door garage door, solid wood garage door.
4. Inductive garage door: The garage door can be equipped with anti-theft and safety systems. If it encounters a resistance rebound system, this facility can make the door body stop when it encounters resistance, which not only protects the safety of people and vehicles entering and exiting, but also protects the reliable use of the door; infrared sensor control The system can effectively ensure the safety of people, vehicles and pets entering and leaving; the anti-theft alarm system, when someone breaks the door, the loudspeaker will sound an alarm to protect the safety. At the same time, it is equipped with a power failure backup battery working function, and there is no need to manually open the door after a power failure.
The following introduces the characteristics of common remote control garage doors:
1. Microcomputer program control, easy to use, just press the remote control handle, and the motor comes with automatic delay lighting.
2, super quiet, green and environmental protection.
3. There is an emergency lock in case of power failure, and the switch is easy.
4. Safe and firm, double-layer color steel plate, the total thickness of the door panel is 4-5 cm, and the internationally recognized thermal insulation and sound insulation material - polyurethane is used in the middle of the door body.
5. Beautiful, elegant, simple and generous.
6. Rebound in case of resistance to ensure the safety of people and vehicles.
7. The principle is scientific, the door has a built-in torsion spring, and the torsion force is equivalent to the weight of the door, so that the door body is in a "zero weight" state, and it runs on pulleys in the track, so the resistance is small, energy consumption is low, maintenance rate is low, and durable.
8. The parts are easy to disassemble and update, which is conducive to maintenance.
9. Good thermal insulation, wind resistance and sealing performance.
I believe everyone knows more about garage doors. If you need to purchase garage doors, please contact Shun chi hardware for information or email.