According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Beverage Packaging Market was valued at USD 133.93 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 220.10 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Beverage manufacturers are focusing on offering a superior product with the packing that is eco-friendly, easy-to-handle, and keeps the product new for a long time. Packaging innovations is becoming a norm for beverage companies with smaller package sizes, situational package types, and multi-packs. Different types of products reliant upon the drinks packed using various materials.
In this report, the global packaging industry is segmented on the basis of product type, application, technology, and region. The authors have also implemented many primary and secondary research methodologies to derive vital data information about the key regional markets of the global packaging industry including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East Africa. The report offers key insights into the factors positively influencing the revenue growth of each regional market and provides information about the most lucrative investment opportunities for all stakeholders, investors, and clients in these markets. Furthermore, the report elucidates the intensely competitive scenario of the Beverage Packaging industry and highlights the key strategic developments taking place in the industry, such as mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate deals, and partnerships collaborations.
Inquire For Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2354
Key participants include Crown Holdings, Inc., Ball Corporation, Tetra Laval International S.A., Bemis Company, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Saint-Gobain S.A., Mondi PLC., Amcor Ltd., Reynolds Group Holdings Limited, Stora Enso.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The plastic beverage packaging market has a major share of 44% in 2019 and expected to come down during the forecasted period due to various regulations implemented by different countries. A new report from the UN Environment and WRI found that at least 127 countries (of 192 reviewed) have implemented some form of legislation to regulate plastic bottles as of July 2018.
- EU strategy on plastics aimed at safeguarding all plastic packaging is reusable or recyclable by 2030; the single-use ban does not cover universal plastic bags or bottles. The bloc, however, says it will focus on plastic bottles separately, and aims to be collecting and recycling 90% of them within the next decade.
- As of 2018, Cartons anticipated witnessing the most promising growth during the forecast period. Cartons primarily made up of paperboard along with a thin layer of aluminum and plastic, which helps in preserving drinks for a significant period. Cartons are observing a surge in demand for packing of milk, juices, and other non-alcoholic drinks, as they conserve the product without the need of adding many preservatives.
- In response to various problems encountered in packing, a trend towards the development of active technologies for food preservation has promoted. Active packing defined as a packaged system designed to deliberately incorporate components that would release or absorb substances into or from the packaged food or the environment surrounding the food and intended to encompass the shelf-life or to maintain or improve the condition of the packaged food
Request Customized Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2354
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Beverage Packaging market on the basis of material, Product Type, Application and region:
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Regional analysis covers study of the market in key geographical regions of the world including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report further predicts the regions expected to account for the largest revenue share in the forecast period and the CAGR for the forecast period. The section further discusses in detail the production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, export and import, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The section further offers a country-wise analysis to provide deeper insights into the global market.
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of World (RoW)
Key Points Addressed in the Report:
- A detailed analysis of the global Beverage Packaging market through assessment of key market aspects such as technology, product type, application, end-use, and overall industry dynamics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market estimation from 2018 to 2028 and CAGR calculation for the forecast period.
- All-inclusive assessment of market dynamics with emphasis on drivers, restraints, opportunities, and limitations.
- Extensive profiling of key companies operating in the market including company overview, financial standing, product offerings, product portfolio, recent product and technological advancement, and business expansion plans.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370