The global computer aided diagnostics (CADx) market is projected to reach a market size of USD 1.19 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some key factors driving market growth are increasing health awareness initiatives and programs by governments and NGOs, increased accuracy and quick testing results, and rising demand for more effective tests and procedures in hospitals and healthcare centers.
A mammogram is the primary testing step in detection of potential breast cancer or disease. Mammography is a screening tool used for detection and diagnosing breast cancer. A digital mammography transforms the X-ray into an electronic image of the breast that saves onto a computer, and images are immediately visible. The mammography segment is expected to account for substantially high revenue share, followed by X-ray and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) segments during the forecast period.
Since the advent of the outbreak, the global economic landscape has been grappling with adverse financial consequences. The report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on this business sphere. The pandemic has affected nearly all segments of the computer aided diagnostics market. It has further hampered the developmental scope of various manufacturers and buyers engaged in this sector. Thus, the report studies the ’s shifting dynamics to scrutinize the profits earned or loss suffered by different segments.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/497
Further key findings in the report
- In January 2019, Hitachi High Technologies Corporation acquired all shares of Applied Physics Technologies, Inc., which is a U.S. manufacturer of Electron sources. Applied Physics Technologies develops, manufactures, and sells electron sources for usage in electron microscopes and other instruments.
- Europe accounted for a significantly robust share in the global computer aided diagnostics market in 2019. Increasing use of Artificial Intelligence, and favorable healthcare coverage are some key factors boosting market growth. The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Russia account for significantly high share in the market in Europe currently, and the trend is expected to continue into the future.
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) market landscape.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @
The Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) report are:
FUJIFILM Medical Systems, McKesson Corporation, iCAD Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi High Technologies Corporation, EDDA Technology Inc., Philips Healthcare, Meduan Technologies, Hologic Inc., and Merge Healthcare Inc.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/497
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global computer aided diagnostics (CADx) market based on application, imaging modalities, end-use, and region:
- Application Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Imaging Modalities Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- CT Scan
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the RD sector.
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Computer Aided Diagnostics (CAD) market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/497
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
Graph Database Market
Gaming Controller Market
Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market
Smart Food Market
IoT Security Market
Smart Kitchen Appliances Market
Next-Generation Display Materials Market
Battlefield Management Systems Market
Counter UAS Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-computer-aided-diagnostics-market